2015 Best of the Best
Welcome to 2015 Best of the Best Voting
Vote in the Advocate’s 2015 Best of the Best Best of the Best Awards contest recognizing reader favorites from these counties: Victoria, Calhoun, DeWitt, Goliad, Jackson, Lavaca, Matagorda, Refugio and Wharton counties.
To make voting a little easier this year, we've shifted the ballot to Marketplace, this area’s comprehensive business directory. The drop-down list per category was developed based on past popular responses to the questions, as well as adding some new businesses to the area.
Voting ends at 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 23, 2015 Best of the Best. You may vote once a day, so vote often for your favorite businesses!
Results will be announced in our Best of the Best Guide on Sunday, March 29 and will be available for review on Marketplace.
You must be logged in to participate.Login
Loading next category...
Welcome to 2015 Best of the Best voting!
The goal of this contest is to determine who is the best in the crossroads area!
You will be able to vote for your favorite businesses or people based on categories. If you vote in at least 25 categories, you will be eligible for a prize. You can increase your chances to win by voting in more than 25 categories.
How to play
1. Select from the list of categories in which you wish to vote in.
2. Once you've made your selection, click the button
3. You should be taken to a page that shows the categories you selected.
4. Click on a category to view the list of nominated businesses or people.
5. See your favorite? Click the button
6. If you do not see your favorite business, you can nominate by clicking the nominate button or by searching for your favorite business. For people, you must make a suggestion by clicking the nominate button.
Remember, the more categories you vote in, the better your chances are to win!